General Information & Scheduling
- Court arraignments will be heard on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9 a.m.
- HEARINGS CAN BE VIRTUAL; MUST CONTACT COURT FIRST (575) 439-4225
- Juvenile traffic arraignments will be heard during regular Arraignment times.
- There will be no court arraignments on Friday.
Please review the court policies before you appear for arraignment.
- Attorney trials will be heard on Wednesdays beginning at 9:30 a.m. on a trailing docket.
- Non-Attorney trials will be heard on Wednesdays beginning at 1:30 p.m. on a trailing docket.
- Contact the City of Alamogordo’s Legal Department 575-439-4293
The Municipal Court will be closed the following days in 2021. (Date of Court closures are tentative and may change on a daily basis.)
|New Year's Day||Friday, January 1, 2021|
|Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
||Monday, January 18, 2021|
||Monday, February 15, 2021|
|Memorial Day||Monday, May 31, 2021|
|Independence Day||Monday, July 5, 2021 (OBSERVED)|
|Labor Day||Monday, September 6, 2021|
||Monday, October 11, 2021|
|Veterans' Day||Thursday, November 11, 2021|
|Day Before Thanksgiving||Wednesday, November 24, 2021|
||Thursday, November 25, 2021|
|Thanksgiving Break||Friday, November 26, 2021|
|Christmas Eve||Friday, December 24, 2021 - will be closing at 12:00 pm|