Click on the Chamber logo to find additional Resources
SPECIAL NMDOT STAR PROGRAM TOWN HALL
DISCOVER BUSINESS RESOURCES AND INFORMATION HELPING YOU MANAGE THROUGH THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
Join NMDOT for special Town Hall online discussions.
Everyone is invited to join these town hall-style events to get more up-to-date information. Each weekly program will include two speakers providing brief overviews of different topics along with time for open Q&A. Here is an overview of the topics each week.
April 8, 10:00am–11:00am
• SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans and Grants
• New Mexico Economic Development Department Business Loan Guarantee Program
April 15, 10:00am-11:00am
• SBA Paycheck Protection Program Loans
• Human Resources Impacts and Tools (Part One)
April 22, 10:00am-11:00am
• Techniques for Managing Stress
• Human Resources Impacts and Tools (Part Two)
AS NEW INFORMATION AND RESOURCES BECOME AVAILABLE, TOPICS OR TOWN HALL LENGTH MAY CHANGE, OR THEY MAY ADD MORE EVENTS.